Hawkey Photography

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Sunday, November 4, 2012

About Us

Megan Hawkey
 
 


I'm Megan Hawkey, the Owner/Photographer. I am a 29 year old freelance photographer. In 2005, I moved to Philadelphia to attend the Art Institute. I started shooting weddings, parties, and portraits while I was in still in school and fell in love with it. In fact, the first wedding I ever attended was one that I was hired to shoot!

I have found my niche in photojournalistic style photography. I ...
love to mix vintage and modern. My love of music, fashion, art, pop culture, and my sense of humor has helped define me as a photographer.

I now live near the Fishtown area of Philadelphia, with my supportive husband and their rescued Pit Bull, Ripley.

I have been fortunate enough to have clients such as AOL & Cannon Financial.
 
 
 
 
Kevin Hawkey
 
 
 
Kevin Hawkey is the operational genius behind Hawkey Photography. If you email or call us, you’ll probably end up speaking to him first.

Kevin is an avid collector, a movie enthusiast (and member of the Philadelphia Film Society). He is also a loving husband and father to our rescued pit bull Ripley.
 
 
 
 
Deirdre Kinnevy
 
 
 
 
 

Hi there. I'm Deirdre Kinnevy, a second shooter/photograher at Hawkey Photography. I'm a born and raised South Jersey girl. I am a freelance photographer and graphic designer. I love shooting portraits that families will cherish forever. Working with kids definitely keeps you on your toes! I am very energetic, and can adapt quickly to any situation. I am also an awesome aunt to 2 wonderful nephews.
 
 
 
 
Nicole M. Davis
 
 
 
 
 
Nicole M. Davis is a second shooter for Hawkey Photography. She is a 25 year old social butterfly who was born & raised in Northeast Philadelphia. Her love of all things music and film have given her a wide variety in taste and culture. A beginner to the photography world, she hopes to hone her skills and eventually have her own in house studio. In her spare time she likes to travel, go to museums/conventions, add to her ever growing tattoo collection, and go to concerts (like a lot of concerts!) Currently she is still living in the Northeast with her dog Kirby Valentine.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment